The 66th Florida State Convention welcomes you to the Saddlebrook Resort an acclaimed destination with endless ways to enjoy your time. In addition to world-class golf courses and tennis courts, the state-of-the-art fitness center and spa facilities cater to every interest. View colorful birds and wildlife that also call Saddlebrook home as part of a 480-acre nature preserve. Saddlebrook has distinctive dining options including a poolside café and coffee bar.
800-729-8383 or 813-973-1111
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR HOTEL ROOM
Convention Code: 66FSC
- $135/Night Deluxe Guestroom
- $155/Night One Bedroom Suite
- $265/Night Two Bedroom Suite
- Rates will be honored three days before and after the convention dates, based on availability.
- All rooms are subject to state and local taxes
- Complimentary Self-parking
- Valet parking – $18 overnight parking with in/out privileges
- Valet parking – $10 day parking
- WiFi available throughout the Resort
- Check-in at 4:00 PM and check out at 11:00 AM
- Three Pools, including 500,000-Gallon super pool
- Two 18-Hole Arnold Palmer signature golf courses
- 43 Tennis Courts including Four Grand Slam Surfaces
- 480-Acre Florida nature preserve with pathways for walking, jogging or biking.
- Bicycle and Fishing Pole Rentals
- Fitness Center Tuesday – Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Spa – 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Daily
- Hotel Reservations start on August 3, 2022
- The hotel is Non-Smoking (Designated smoking and vaping areas will be available outside.)