The 66th Florida State Convention welcomes you to the Saddlebrook Resort an acclaimed destination with endless ways to enjoy your time. In addition to world-class golf courses and tennis courts, the state-of-the-art fitness center and spa facilities cater to every interest. View colorful birds and wildlife that also call Saddlebrook home as part of a 480-acre nature preserve. Saddlebrook has distinctive dining options including a poolside café and coffee bar.
- Three Pools, including 500,000-Gallon super pool
- Two 18-Hole Arnold Palmer signature golf courses
- 43 Tennis Courts including Four Grand Slam Surfaces
- 480-Acre Florida nature preserve with pathways for walking, jogging or biking.
- Bicycle and Fishing Pole Rentals
- Fitness Center Tuesday – Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Spa – 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Daily
- The hotel is Non-Smoking (Designated smoking and vaping areas will be available outside.)
SADDLEBROOK RESORT HOTEL ROOM BLOCK SOLD OUT!
To add yourself to the waitlist for Saddlebrook Resort rooms contact Joanne Daley at the resort. email@example.com 813-907-4464
To book at the overflow hotels see the information below.
Hilton Garden Inn
26640 Silver Maple Pkwy
Free Breakfast and Free Parking
Group code 66FL
2 Queen Beds $139.00
1 King Bed $129.00
Hyatt Place – SOLD OUT
26000 Sierra Center Blvd
Lutz, FL 33559
Group Code 66FC
Single Rate King Bed w/ Sleeping Sofa $134.00
Two Queen Bed Sleeping Sofa $149.00